Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What are you saying to yourself?

What we say to ourselves is powerful! Listen to the voice in your head and see if you can't turn some of the negatives into postive, helpful statements. Here are some examples:

This is hopeless.... I can't! I'm paralyzed with fear!
Act As If

I've got to understand everything before I do anything.
Analysis Is Paralysis

I've got to fix it now! It's time to get running.
Don't Just Do Something, Sit There

I'm bad. I'm unworthy. I must whip myself into shape.
Easy Does It

I've got to do it all at once. Who needs priorities?
First Things First

My life depends on it!
How Important Is It?

It seems really complicated...
Keep It Simple

I've got to hang on to it... I don't trust...I must do it myself.
Let Go And Let God

I don't want to hear it. I already know it. I know everything.
Listen And Learn

It drives me crazy when people do that.
Live And Let Live

It's too much for me... I feel overwhelmed by the future.
One Day At A Time

I've got to do everything perfectly. I've got to be perfect.
Progress Not Perfection

I feel like I will die if I don't get some relief.
This Too Shall Pass

I can’t believe he/she did that to me. I will get revenge.
Hurt People - Hurt People

It’s not possible for good to come out of this situation.
God Never Wastes A Hurt

Here I am, back in the same mess again.
Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes

This is not working for me. I give up.
Don’t Quit Before the Miracle

I am so mad I can’t even think straight.
Those Who Anger You Control You

I won’t stop until I prove that I am right.
Do You Want To Be Right - Or Well?

My mind is running in a million different directions.
Keep The Main Thing -The Main Thing

No comments: